
Okay, so I realize you can't see much here, but this is Junior's first photo. There is a head and spine somewhere in there....

And although I can't believe I am posting this photo for all to see, I figured that I would prove that, yes, I am showing. This comes after actually getting the question today from someone afar, "So, are you showing yet?" I'll let you answer that!
2 comments:
Hello, niece, went to your blog through Angela's.
Looks like all is progressing well and you are now feeling better.
Lindsey looks like a little principessa! And Jr. is growing!
Keep in touch.
Cathi
Congratulations! Are you excited to be having a boy? You look great...cute belly! Spencer is only 7 months, so I don't think I've really experienced yet the true craziness (and of course joy) that I'm told a boy can provide. It looks like Tasha can tell us all about it!
Post a Comment