
Lindsay and Ella helping Grandma feed the birds.

An added to bonus to our trip: a visit with my step-sister, Stacey, and her two kids, Eric and Grace.

It was fun to see the cousins playing together at one of the parks that we played at when we were kids.


Even Uncle Erik joined in on the kid-filled day!
Ella and Grandma making one of my childhood favorite desserts, rhubarb custard pie. Unfortunately, Ella did not enjoy it as much as I did.

How cool to see your kids (and husband) having so much fun at the city park where you grew up. Bill and I went for a 10 minute date as we walked around the park alone. I even got to show him the place where my girlfriends and I built a bench for our senior class project.

Ella and I as fish at the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
No comments:
Post a Comment